WhatsApp Chatbot for Retail Industry which help to automate two way communication. Send online bill, payment confirmation, offer, deal, discount and much more.
1. Interaction with your clients. - Retail business required more interaction with your customer like to Send time to time text reminders of left out orders, products available/not available notice/flash text along with a payment gateway link for making real time payment.
2. Increase Store Footprint. - Increase your business promote your products and send deals/offers via text along with a web-link of your offer pages which can improve store traffic. You can also push payment gateway link and office page link for the promotion.
3. Notification - If you have any best deal/offer on any particular date or launch a new product you can send an automated notification to your clients. The platform is with multiple functions to analyses the effects of automated text in real time.
4. Order Tracking and Updates - Create a customer club with particular benefits (newsletter, coupons, special events, extended hours) and offer free membership with any purchase over a set dollar amount. Otherwise, membership should cost something.
5. Cross Sell products & services - Cross-selling is very important and the most successful companies all tend do it very well. For example, have you ever queued up at a supermarket and decided to take up their offer of a chocolate bar? This is a common industry tactic to encourage customers to spend more money, and it works online too.
6. Loyalty Coupons - Use wording such as ``For every Rs50 you spend tonight, you get Rs10 off your next purchase of Rs50 or more.`` Your customers have an incentive to spend at least Rs50, and you'll get an additional Rs50 in purchases when they apply their future-use coupon.
7. Admission & Registration - Entice quality students by displaying your courses, school and university with Intractly attachments and short links in your text marketing campaigns.
8. Seasonal specials - For retails, it means promoting products that is in season. For others, use whatever major holiday is approaching. Promote the products or services—or create new ones—that somehow connect with the season, and put them front and centre.
9. Build Customer Relationship - Personal interaction with customers is a great way to establish relationships and encourage long-term customer loyalty. Your marketing can be a natural extension of this, which means you don’t always have to be selling. Send out thank you and birthday, anniversary greetings.
10. Membership - Create a customer club with particular benefits (newsletter, coupons, special events, extended hours) and offer free membership with any purchase over a set dollar amount. Otherwise, membership should cost something.
11. Customer Follow-up - Do you follow up with your customers after they’ve made purchases? Rewarding customers for their loyalty is a great way to build relationships and earn more sales. Send new customers a special gift, such as a ten percent off coupon (which you can track), to encourage them to visit again.